Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Functional Muscle!





Hey Everyone! We survived Reno this past weekend. Not my favorite place to hang out but you do your familial duties, right? Today I want to share with you some photos of strong, tough Chicas! Sandy, Nicki, Kelly and Katie all took it to the wall ball last week. Everyone can apparently walk again and the Jaws of Life were not necessary for any lavatory visits. Great job Amigas! If you are looking for a recipe I will be posting those over at my new blog. Check Them out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you guys do anything other than wall ball? How are your clients supposed to get big guns?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Robb Wolf said...

Winstrol.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with that exercise.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home